In accordance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD) and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), APOLO ANALYTICS SL informs users that it has proceeded to create a profile on the Social Network (s) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, with the main purpose of advertising its products and services.
APOLO ANALYTICS SL’s data:
- CIF: B67616219
- ADDRESS: C / SANT JOAN DE LA SALLE 42 08022 BARCELONA
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEB DOMAIN: www.apoloanalytics.com
The user has a profile on the Social Network itself and has decided to join the page created by APOLO ANALYTICS SL, thus showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network. By joining our page, you provide us with your consent to the processing of personal data published on your profile.
The user can access the privacy policies of the Social Network itself at any time, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy.
APOLO ANALYTICS SL has access to and processes the user’s public information, especially his contact name. This data is only used within the same Social Network. They are not embedded in any file.
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which you have and which can be exercised before APOLO ANALYTICS SL, in accordance with the RGPD, you must take into account the following nuances:
- Right of Access: This is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that has been carried out or has been carried out, as well as the information available about the origin of this data and the communications made or planned by them.
- Right of Rectification: It is the right of the affected party to modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete. You can only be satisfied with the information that is under the control of APOLO ANALYTICS SL, for example, delete comments posted on the page itself, images or web content containing personal data of the user.
- Right to Limitation of Treatment: This is the right to limit the purposes of the treatment originally provided for by the controller.
- Right of Deletion: It is the right to delete the personal data of the user, with the exception of what is provided in the RGPD itself or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to keep them, within the period and in the proper form.
- Right of portability: The right to receive the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured format, of common use and machine reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right of Opposition: It is the right of the user not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop the processing of the same by APOLO ANALYTICS SL.
APOLO ANALYTICS SL will perform the following actions:
- Access to public profile information.
- Publication in the user profile of all that information already published on the page of APOLO ANALYTICS SL.
- Send personal and individual messages through Social Network channels.
- Page status updates that will be posted to the user’s profile.
The user can always control their connections, delete content that is no longer of interest, and restrict who they share their connections with, so they will need to access their privacy settings.
The user, once linked to the page of APOLO ANALYTICS SL, may post in the latter comments, links, images or photographs or any other type of multimedia content supported by the Social Network. The user, in all cases, must be the owner of these, enjoy the copyright and intellectual property rights or have the consent of affected third parties. Any posting on the page, whether text, graphics, photographs, videos, etc., is expressly prohibited. that attack or are likely to violate morals, ethics, good taste or decorum, and / or that infringe, violate or violate intellectual or industrial property rights, the right to image or the Law . In these cases, APOLO ANALYTICS SL reserves the right to immediately remove the content, and may request the permanent blocking of the user.
APOLO ANALYTICS SL will not be held responsible for the content freely published by a user.
The user must keep in mind that his posts will be known to other users, so he is primarily responsible for their privacy.
The images that may be published on the page will not be stored in any file by APOLO ANALYTICS SL, but they will remain on the Social Network.
Contests and promotions
APOLO ANALYTICS SL reserves the right to hold competitions and promotions, in which the user attached to your page. The bases of each of them, when the platform of the Social Network is used for this purpose, will be published in this one. Always comply with the LSSI-CE and any other applicable rules.
The Social Network does not sponsor, endorse or administer, in any way, any of our promotions, nor is it associated with any of them.
APOLO ANALYTICS SL will use the Social Network to advertise its products and services, in any case, if you decide to process your contact details to carry out direct actions of commercial prospecting, it will always be, complying with the legal requirements of the RGPD and the LSSI -CE.
The fact of recommending the APOLO ANALYTICS SL page to other users so that they too can enjoy the promotions or be informed of their activity will not be considered advertising.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy?trk=hb_ft_priv